Thursday, June 22, 2006

A New Addition To The Family...

Nope it's not my turn yet.... but today the Daukas' got another addition. Let's see this makes five daukas babies under four & two more coming in a few months. Wow!! Actually come Oct it'll be six babies under two. Thanks to Carrie & I who just had to get our second & third in before the boys turned two :-) My sister-in-law gave birth, she would add finally, this afternoon to a healthy little boy named CJ. He was 7lbs something.... sorry Carrie my pregnancy brain is kicking in. But both mom & baby are doing great! Here are some pictures of CJ just a few hours old.


Taylor loved holding a baby!!

There's the proud mommy!

Taylor & I with Uncle Keith, aka dad

And the beautiful boy!



Holding my newborn nephew made me so excited for the day I get to hold our little girl! That day is fast approaching too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara --

Thanks for posting...I was so sad that we won't see little CJ until Saturday! He's so sweet. Makes me excited to see your little one soon, too!

Love,
Brandy