Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No More Tears

Taylor has beautiful hair. Always has. Thick, a little wavy and naturally highlighted. Yes, I am jealous of my four year old's hair, I admit it. But beautiful, full bodied hair, equals lots of work. I knew her hair was hard to brush through but I didn't realize how hard until we had one of her friends spend the night. I gave both girls baths. I washed both girls hair and applied half a bottle of conditioner on Taylors hair like normal. Afterwards I brushed through her friends hair first and that took all of 10 seconds and then it was Taylor's turn. Poor girl, it took me 5 to 10 minutes to get it all brushed out. We have had more training moments with Taylor, in doing her hair, then probably any other issue. Now thankfully, through her maturing, there are fewer tears when it's time to brush her hair. Oh I'm not talking about just Taylor either! Usually we'd both end up in tears! So it was time. Time for an easier do for Taylor & Mom. It looks quite cute too and we are going to save money in the long run on detangling spray & conditioner!!

Here's the before picture:


And here are a few after:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks more grown-up in her new cut! But it's totally cute!

Mr. and Mrs. said...

Too cute Tara! She looks so grown-up too!

anne said...

aww she loooks really cute!

Zoanna said...

Adorable cut. I remember having hair battles with my mom. It wasn't worth it. My hair was wild and curly. My temper was, too. Ooh, you're wise to snip off a tantrum or two with the locks.