Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Rylee Five Month photos




Sweet Rylee turns five months today. If you are wondering why she is wearing a diaper in all of these photo's it's because poor girl throws up all day long. I can go though five to six outfits for her a day, including my own set of clothes. This makes every day laundry day :-) The dr. tells me this is normal but I have a hard time seeing how throwing up your food four to five times after every meal is normal. But even while throwing up she is still the sweetest thing. She just waits for someone to talk to her or smile at her and then she breaks out with the cutest smiles and squeals. She isn't rolling everywhere like Trevor was at this age yet. But her stomach and head mucles are very strong. She's close to sitting up and when on her stomach she can bring her legs up under her and push up. She is a stomach sleeper and at night I put her on one side of the crib and by morning she's pushed herself up to the top of the crib and oftentimes turned around. I'm bracing myself for change in the coming months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie! It's making me excited for a few months down the road when I have my little guys.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. I miss that little bug! Give her hugs and kisses from J, B, & E. Can't wait to see you guys Monday.

Spirit of Adoption said...

Ahhhh!!! She is sooooo sweet!!!! I can't believe how she's sitting up like that in the first pic! WOW! And she's getting ready to crawl, it sounds like!!!! Amazing how fast the first months go...and then they are moving about right along with the big kids! Karis is working on rolling over - she's been diligently trying all day long!!! But she hates being on her tummy....so not sure when the rest will come! : )