Thursday, September 01, 2011

Jesse, I mean Rylee, is five

Well I continue to fall more and more behind in my personal blogging life. I'm finding there isn't much of a "personal" life these days with four kids, homeschooling, photography, church ect. But I am determined to get some of these posts that are lingering in my mind on the blog here soon.

First up. My sweet Rylee turned five August 17th. FIVE. FIVE!! When did that happen. She is starting kindergarten! My, I thought was going to be my last baby, baby is five. Oh how I love this girl. I really think she would be borderline perfect if it wasn't for her brother. He seems to bring out the sin in her... but hey that's what brothers are for :) No Rylee Grace is so full of grace. She is beautiful inside and out. Caring, compassionate, cuddly and we love her to pieces.

For her big five year old birthday party she wanted a cowgirl/jesse party. My friend Ruth, who makes everything I can't make, threw together a jesse outfit for Rylee in a night. That's right I said a night! Ruth she LOVES her new costume, thank you!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Hey there cowgirl!! You're FIVE now?!?!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Papa D dressed in his finest cowboy attire!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I couldn't get these girls to stay all that still for a picture...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
But they are best buddies. Born a day apart, might as well be twins!

All the kids got "sheriff" badges and played a game of "sheriff" says. In Rylee's case it was "Jesse" says :)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then they decorated their own tails for pin the tail on bulls-eye.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Apparently spinning them around five times and pushing them towards the target is a little much for age five.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Present time
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This little one is next on the birthday calendar! AHHHHH!! Where does time go?!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Thank you to those who were able to make it and help us celebrate! And to those or you who weren't able to, you were missed but thank you for being apart of Rylee's past five years!

No comments: