Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fall 2011 Pictures

Some of you lucky few out there received Christmas cards from us. That was before one of my children spilled water all over the remaining "to go out" pile. Bummer. So I apologize to those who felt like they were missing out. I just couldn't bare the thought of buying more cards from Costco to be unsatisfied with. Why oh why do I keep going back? Cost I know. The color is AWFUL!! I must do something different next year...

Anyhow here are some pictures from a little November session in the park with my kids.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

These already feel outdated to me. They grow SO FAST! Oh how I love them... I am one blessed mama.

No comments: