Wednesday, September 14, 2005

We Have Pee-Pee!!

Ladies and Gentlemen we have pee-pee! I haven't been this excited for something in a long time! Taylor has finally gone pee-pee in the potty! After reading to her for a half hour while she sat on the potty low and behold a miracle happened! I jumped around and danced in circles- we screamed and laughed together. It was a great moment. I mean really think of all the possiblities that have opened up to her... ballet classes, princess panties, preschool, marriage. The list goes on. Well I better slow down. After all it's only happened once, but I have faith that this could be the once that leads to forever! ( PLEASE LORD!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo!!!! go taylor!! wait, that's not how i meant for it to sound... ;-) hooray!!

~Andrea

Sussy said...

I know how long you have been waiting for this moment, congratulations to you for being a good and PATIENT potty trainer and Taylor for being a good trainee.

Praise the Lord! :0)

Jeff said...

Congratulations to you both! I'm sure Taylor will be quite pleased to share the good news with everyone.

Janners said...

tara...i really think you should come back to the blogging world of xanga... we like it better over there :) and you really can do pics!

mattflynn6966 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

Anonymous said...

miss you guys-God is at work in my life,in my family, and in my old churches out west-- my brother Bryan Ferretti(one of my best friends who's a pastor in the Bay Area) and i got a cool email from Mark Lauterbach about the Holy Spirit-- here is Mark's blog-- http://mrlauterbach.typepad.com/gospeldrivenlife/

Taylor is so money- I am glad for her,you, and chris -- I remember wistfully the days that i first began to use the restroom(seriously there are soo many godly mothers of toddlers out here on the Nor Cal coast at my church Sea View Baptist --I got called Uncle Scotty B 3 times this week--alot of them are blessed by Shepherding a Childs Heart(and other books by Ted Tripp and Paul David Tripp) and I am trying to encourage them to read Girl Talk etc.

ScottyB
psalm 63
p.s.tell Chris i listened to Rich's sermon on lesson 5 The Battle Against the Flesh last night and was really blessed(i also listened to lesson 6 on the need for biblical fellowship by Pastor Trey and loved it)