Sunday, February 19, 2006

A dream come true....

Well Chris announced last week that with some of our tax money we could take it and invest in a new digital camera. Within a day we had one picked out an ordered on Costco.com. At first it looked like it wouldn't make it in time for his birthday but thankfully it arrived the day before! I just have to share some of our photo's. I am so pleased with this camera! It's a kodak Z750.


We never got such clear color with our old camera!

Trevor had no problem digging into his cake!

My little birthday man!

6 comments:

Jacob Hantla said...

Congrats on the camera. It'll be fun keeping up with your family in such vivid color ;-)

Honestly, it is sweet to be able to keep up with what God is doing with you guys even though we don't get to see each other often

Anonymous said...

sweet! it's a kodak? i'll have to take a look at it b/c i've been wanting to get a kodak! woo-hoo!

Ryan J said...

Didn't think it was possible but the camera makes trevor look cuter!

Danielle said...

Nice! Congratulations! I know how exciting that can be. A digital camera has been on our "save up for" list for a while. I love all the possibilities of digital "stuff."

Laurie said...

You look familiar. I must have seen you at a Sovereign Grace Pastor's conference. I'm kinda disappointed the ladies aren't gonig this year. I'm very excited for my husband to go to the T4G conference, however.

I am going to New Attitude (Jason is leading a community group or something). I know I will feel like a grandma there. :)


Enjoy the camera! You have some cute kiddos, that's for sure!

Tara said...

Laurie- I was bummed about the leader's conference as well. Especially since this was my year off without a baby :-) Our Pastor's wives are actually going on a four day retreat together so I'm looking forward to being with them! Chris is leading a community group or something also... but we decided for me not to go this year being six months pregnant and all. It will be incredible though!