Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday My Man



This week we celebrated Chris' birthday. Oh how I love this man! He is truly a man after God's heart. Passionate about God's word, gently in how he leads me and a loving father to his children. Who knew that in His 33rd year he would be leading a church plant team to Peoria AZ?! God did. And he's used the past 33 years to prepare him for this time. It has been so fun to sit back and experience Chris' gifting and leadership in a new way as he leads our family and our team through preparing for beginning Grace church. I know I speak for the team when I say he is doing a wonderful job!

There is not another man on earth that I would desire to follow with my life, another man I would desire to be a father to my children and not another man that I would want leading me on a church plant!

I love you Chris. I love that God has given us to each other to help one another throughout life's storms & rejoice together in life's joy's. Most importantly I'm so thankful for how you point me & all those who know you, to God's word and the glorious gospel news.

No comments: