Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Alexie- 7 Months

Photobucket

It's been a little crazy around here. Well I guess when is it not huh? Alexie's 7 month mark just passed and I realized I never posted a six month update. So it's past time. She has grown leaps and bounds this month. She began the army crawl at six months and perfected it over month six. She is now up on all fours and gets faster by the day. The past two weeks her main interest is pulling up to standing. Today I heard her talking in her crib and came in to find her standing in her crib. My oh my she is keeping me on my toes. Definitely following the Trevor path for her physical development, who was walking by 9 months! Who can blame her when she spends large portions of her day watching her siblings move and dance around her.

I'm also happy to report that her funny seal like sounds and shrieks have turn into full on babbling. Lots of "mamama", "dadada" and an occasional "nanana" talk happening. I'm relived to know she isn't going to sound like a seal for the rest of the year.

Last but not least she loves her mama. She KNOWS without a doubt when I'm in the room and if there is a person holding her and I walk by, she gets all excited waving her hands and little legs around until I take her. There are times when she just cries with someone till I take her, then stops when in my arms. I don't mind too much. It's always nice to lay your life down for someone daily and be noticed :) Although I'm working on making sure she's not to spoiled.

There's a little Lexie update for you. We love you little peanut.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: