Monday, January 28, 2008

First Missing Tooth


Taylor has had two very loose teeth these days. She woke up this morning and there was no doubt in my mind that this was the day. Now it's important to note that Taylor has been a little afraid to lose these teeth. Since the beginning of their looseness she has made me peel off all the skin of her apples, avoided anything hard to chew and if she had it her way would've lived off soup just to prolong the fall. So today her and I went to It's A Grind coffee shop before school. I ordered her a crumb donut and on her first bite of the morning the tooth was gone. She had no idea either. She said something and I was like "Taylor where did your tooth go? Did you swallow it?" We looked down on the ground and sure enough there was her small pearly white tooth. She's been giggling ever since! She's looks quite cute with her missing section and is well on her way to losing the other.

No comments: