Thursday, December 11, 2008

Heart Attitudes



We've been talking a lot in our family about choosing to obey or have joyful hearts even if we don't want to. Grumbling and complaining seems to run in the family.

Well the other day Trevor was having a bad attitude or sinful heart as we refer to it and I said something to the effect of "Son make a good choice please. Change your attitude."

He walked away and came back exclaiming- "I did it mom! I flipped my heart!"

Gotta love the flipping :-)

2 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

Complaining seems to "run in our family", too. The way my son often articulates what Trevor did so cutely is, "mom, I controlled my heart" and I often finish his statement with, "yes, with God's help" to which he quickly agrees. We're still working on the little Pharisee. :)

Deborah Geesling said...

Could Trevor please pray for me : )?