Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Woot!

Woot- One Day, One Deal. The deal is available all day, or until it sells out, and changes at 11:59pm central time. Chris and I have found some amazing deals on this site. Today it's a iRobot Roomba bundle for $149.99. That's a great woot deal!

But husbands be careful what you get your wives for Christmas... unless she specifically asks a vacuum, it may not be a good choice. You could end up here.



Ok, so in reality I don't agree with the commercial but as a joke Chris and I laughed our heads off! I wouldn't mind a nice vacuum for Christmas either :-) Back to woot- the deals this week are supposed to be amazing!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Jeff LOVES woot - it can get him in trouble, though...:)

Dad Jones said...

I have been there. It is not a pretty as they make it look. The review board...NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Briana Almengor said...

My hubby bought me a roomba out of the blue within the last year, I think from Woot...and for me, it was one of the most romantic, sweetest gifts he's ever gotten me. :) I'm a practical-ist, can ya tell?

Briana Almengor said...

That is an hysterical video. I love the end when they're made to eat quiche and chai lattes...brilliant. So funny. Can't wait to watch it w/ my hubby.