Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Grace Church- New Location Pictures

We finished up our second week in our new location. It honestly couldn't be any better. Morning church is amazing. How I've missed it so! Also, we are reaping the benefits of being located in a neighborhood unlike our last location. We've had guests each week who came because they saw our signs. Awesome! The whole feel of the location is just better. I can't explain it. I can't wait to see how God is going to use our new place for His glory.

Our dear friend Luz was in town for our first Sunday and I handed off my camera to her to take some pictures for me. I always feel weird taking pictures during the service being the Pastor's wife and all. She can get away with it.

Our new location allows food! So we have a hospitality team that provides coffee and muffins.

Photobucket

Love this picture of him :) So proud of you. Really, couldn't be more proud.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the things that's unique to Grace Church is that we celebrate and take communion every week. I love remembering our Savior through communion each Sunday. It never grows old.
Photobucket

Closing the meeting with worship.
Photobucket

Thank you again for all your prayers and support! Planting a church is definitely a journey of a lifetime. We feel privileged to be on it.

No comments: