Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Heat Is On



It may not be officially summer but it might as well be in AZ! The heat is on... up to 112 to be exact. I'm not sure if that's why I'm so exhausted all the time or if it's because I'm entering my eighth month of pregnancy or maybe it's due to having two young kids :-) But it has been a more of a fight these past weeks for energy. Which I appreciate, because little strength helps me in my fight against self sufficiency! Summer days might actually equal busier days. I'm taking both kids to swim lessons a couple days a week and Taylor has a ballet & tap class. It's going to be a fun summer. Chris & I have desired for some time now to get a slide for the kids. Being that they can only go outside if they are swimming we thought it would be a great idea to get some kind of play structure for the kids to have indoors. We brought this home last night and the two played for hours! Finally something in our house that Trevor can climb on and not be told "no". He was in toddler heaven!




2 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

That is so fun!!!! It's no 112 here, BUT I feel the lack of energy for sure! : ) The heat, the preg, and 2 toddlers....yeah....I think that'll do it any day! : ) Praising Him for His sufficient grace through every moment of it!!!!

Annalyn said...

I'm sure you know this already - but you have some of the cutest kids ever. Period. *g*