Sunday, June 24, 2007

And they said it would never come....

That's right it's here! The new, the very hip, Sovereign Grace Church Website is up and running! Lots of celebrating going on in this household. My husband has had the privilege of working with Rich (our Sr. Pastor) along with the company they hired, to design the site for the past two years. Check it out www.sovgracechurch.com Personally speaking, I think it looks awesome and I'm excited about the new Sovcast... now when I miss the message due to a sick kid or fussy baby I can go home and download it straight to my ipod!

1 comment:

Spirit of Adoption said...

OH wow!!! It's GREAT!!! I didn't realize the name of your church was sovereign grace!

They did a FAB job on the website! The time spent in putting that together will serve SO many!!!!