Sunday, February 07, 2010

Valentine's Day Ideas

This week we have a Valentine's Day party with a homeschool group we are apart of and I will be hosting our neighborhood's playgroup. I've been searching for some crafts/cards/baking ideas to do with the kids. There are so many creative, fun ideas out there. I'm not sure what all we'll have time to do this week, as I'm having a bridal shower here friday night for a dear friend, but I did want to share some of what I found.

I love these cello topper bags from The Celebration Shoppe Blog! I'm hoping to use these as Valentines! Seems easy enough :)


Melt Your Valentine's Heart Necklace:
I really need to do something like this one day... I've been saving up all our broken crayons and they're just sitting there :)

Martha Stewart, as always, has some great ideas! I'm thinking of doing the Flower/Lollipop creation with Taylor.



Secret-agent-josephine has a really cute free valentine download for kids to pass out. I'm thinking of gluing them onto cardstock and having Trevor sign his name on the back!




My friend Megan has all sorts of links and idea's that she's been posting in her "I Heart" series. Love the heart garland she made with her kids last week and her most recent one "I Heart Baking" has got me craving all sorts of goodies!




And my favorite that we do every year is Rice Krispy Treats (colored pink) and cut out into heart shapes. Doesn't get much easier then that :)

Hope everyone enjoys their valentine week!

No comments: