Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ballet & Spelling

Taylor started a ballet class called Fairy Tale Ballet.Each week they learn a 30 second ballet dance to a different song and dress up in costumes. At the end of the class they invite the mom's in to watch them perform! It's perhaps the cutest thing I've seen in years! Last week they danced to the "Good Ship Lollipop"



and this week it was a Siamese Cat song, can't remember the name :-) I blame my pregnancy brain!



Recently she has been writing out letters and asking me what they spell. Is it any wonder that her first word would be HOT? After all she is an AZ native :-)



Alright I know there is an A in front of hot but she wrote that as I ran inside to get the camera...Really... Plus we haven't worked on grammar yet. She's only three, people :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

massive cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, she's got a great smile!

Anonymous said...

She looks like her Mommy! So sweet....I remember when Rebekah did that....Ballet that is.....all my other girls have done is tennis...She is also very smart....good job moma!Dawn

Karen Hevesy said...

When my niece was four she wrote "I hat my mom" on her wall. My sister in law is telling me the story and she was so upset that her daughter would write such a horrible thing...and all I could talk about was that her daughter could sound out words at 4 and my son was 6 and still not doing it. She kept saying, that's really not the point of the story!

Spirit of Adoption said...

She is SOOOO cute! And I'm quite impressed that she's spelling anything at 3! Our son is 2 1/2 and still learning his letters and sounds! Can't imagine him spelling in 1/2 a year! Good job, Mom!

anne said...

she is adorable! The lolli and her picture is a classic! Love it!
So great she wrote HOT
I am so impressed!

Spirit of Adoption said...

Hey ; ) Tried to find your email to just email you but couldn't find it...I just wanted to respond to your question about finding a Dr. PAVE is based out of NC, where we live, so I just emailed them for suggestions. And they were able to give them to me. I don't know if they know of Dr's out of state, BUT they may have some kind of information that could lead you in that direction : ) Sorry to hear you had an experience with your daughter with immunizations too!!! Doesn't really matter how "intense" it is....it's SCARY as a Mom!!! THANKFUL to the Lord that she is obviously strong and healthy : ) He is so merciful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Taylor is such a sweetie - we love her to pieces. Keep publishing those wonderful pics!