Saturday, April 29, 2006

What a privilege it is...

We had a wonderful week as Pastor's Wives. Lots of laughter, tears, food & of course late nights! The Lord meet us in amazing ways and I pray that the fruit would be multiplied not only into our marriages but our church as well. I know I personally experienced God's grace as I brought some sin issues I was trying to gain better insight on. They spent an hour encouraging me in the ways God is at work in my life and helped me identify some areas of sin that I was unaware of. How thankful I am to be surrounded by godly Titus 2 women! I can't remember the last time I had a "girls only" trip! I did miss my hubby though and have been equally encouraged by how the Lord meet him this week at Together For The Gospel. We were talking tonight and again recounting how thankful we are, and what a privilege it is, to be apart of Sovereign Grace Gilbert & Ministries.

No comments: