Wednesday, August 16, 2006

She should be here soon!

I just came back from my dr's appt. and I am at 4 cm. She did some "doctorly" things (spare you the details) to get things going. So I am at home waiting for my contractions to get regular and then we'll be off to the hospital! I am praying that we will be off by tonight. I've been feeling pretty miserable for the past 24 hrs! I was up from midnight to 4 am with contractions and cramping and if God so wills, I would love to not repeat last night without a baby being handed to me afterwards :-)

We'll keep you posted! I can't wait to hold my little girl for the first time!

3 comments:

Patrick said...

How exciting!!! I pray that your little girl will be snuggling in your arms before the night is through! Praying for a quick and relatively 'painless' labor.God bless you.
Much love and prayers,
Meg

Spirit of Adoption said...

Oh wow!!!! I got online just to see if there was an update from you! I'm so glad there is!!! That is VERY exciting!!! 4 cm?! Girl, you are well ON THE WAY!!!! : ) Can't wait to see pics of that little girl!!!!

The Murphys said...

i am so interested to see what the little girlie will look like! Taylor and Trevor are like Tara jr. and Chris jr. respectively, so it will be cool to see a combination. =) praying for the the labor and delivery!