Sunday, September 17, 2006

One Month Beauty





Our sweet Rylee turned one month yesterday. She has begun to greet us in the mornings with some "real" smiles. The kids have adjusted wonderfully! Taylor is my big helper & Trevor wakes up every morning asking about "baby wrylee". The other morning I came out with Rylee calling her my baby doll. Taylor, always mimicking everything I do, began calling her baby doll too. Trevor, not missing a thing, picked up on the new name and began calling her baby dog. I laughed so hard! "No Trevor, not dog, doll!" He's got it figured out now. She has been my best sleeper of the three! Thank you God! Already I have been graced with an occasional four or five hour stretch. And last night I was given the gift of my first six hour stretch! I pray it continues.

2 comments:

brittany said...

Awww, your little baby's so cute! It's so weird that you have 3 now. Your comment on my blog was a blast from the past. :) Thanks for visiting. I miss you guys!!!

I'm guessing Taylor doesn't remember me. :(

anne said...

Too cute! hooray for good sleep habits. Evan has been pretty good so far too! Can you believe she is a month already? Time sure flies!