Friday, September 01, 2006

Week In Review



Not much posting this week... been a little busy. I'm holding on tightly to my sanity. You'll often hear me repeating over and over "if God has called me than he will equip me". Meaning, if God has called me to be a mother to three children than he will equip me and give me Grace for the call! My basic goals for the day are to have my children clothed & feed. Once these goals are accomplished I might get a shower. However, I still haven't figured out how to keep my house clean & laundry done... I don't think it's going to get figured out anytime soon!

Here's the week in review with some pictures.

Taylor had her first day of preschool.

We celebrated Papa's Birthday.

Trevor tried on every pair of shoes he could find. As well as insist on wearing this pajama shirt because it had "balls" on it.

The kids got six shots between the two of them... it seemed like a good idea at the time to get it all done at once

We have a belly button! Rylee got her first official bath!



Have a great labor day weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Taylor's such a cutie with her wide eyes! Glad to hear you're surviving. :)

anne said...

fun pictures...looks like you guys are doing great! Busy, but great.
Thanks for your encouragement!