Sunday, November 26, 2006

Goodbye's and Hello's

Last night we said goodbye to our friends :-( Our efforts to convince them to move to AZ failed. But I do hope and think they'll be back to visit again! It was a jam packed week! I think we all need a vacation to recover from the vacation... ever have that happen? Here's one last picture of the 11 of us:



In other breaking Daukas news.... Chris and I woke up to Trevor this morning walking into our room. He walked right in and said "Hi Mommy". Chris looks at me and says" Did you get him out?". "No, I've been sleeping next to you all morning", I replied. In walked Taylor and she informed us that Trevor walked into her room this morning and the two of them played for awhile and did who knows what else?(need I mention that he also apparently knows how to open doors) What did sweet Rylee do? She slept through it all while they played right next to her. I'm so thankful for at least one child who loves sleep as much as I do. So the day has come, it's been long coming, Trevor can officially climb out of his crib. Goodbye sweet, constraining crib, hello toddler bed! Oh God help us!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

haha! that is so funny! aw, i can't wait for the toddler bed! he's growing up! :-)