Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy 3 Months Rylee

Well we have made it to the 90 day mark! It's hard to imagine life without Rylee. She continues to be mommy's sweetheart. She has fallen into a real nice eat, wake, sleep cycle. Taking three good naps during the day and sleeping 10hr stretches at night. All which I'm so thankful for. She will break out into smiles very easily and laughed for the first time this week. I'm excited to see her personailty grow in the next three months!

Here are a few shots I snapped this morning of her:




3 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

oh my - what a SWEETIE!!!!

anne said...

too cute! Can you believe she is three months already! Where does the time go?

Jessica said...

She is such a sweetheart - her smile makes you want to smile back! I am quite excited for you - she is a great sleeper. I can only wish for that kind of schedule for Addy when she gets to that age. Enjoy your company!