Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Trains, trains and more trains

For the past six months Trevor has been obsessed with trains. I don't think obsessed is a strong enough word either. I get concerned at times but am assured that it is normal. I not sure when it began. Chris blames me because I went with a train theme for his bedroom. But I remember he began loving trains before he noticed his bedroom. I walked in one day to get him out of his crib after his nap and he was looking at his quilt hanging behind him and he pointed at the quilt and exclaimed "TRAIN". He had finally discovered the trains in his room. Which became a problem in my mind. I had all these little wooden trains that I used to decorate with and he'd beg for me to get them down. I even have a Trevor the steam train book that sits up on a self. He loves the book and wants to take it to bed with him. Well up until Christmas he only had a few small trains that he'd play with around the house. So for Christmas we decided to feed his obsession.

His first present he opened was thomas pj's. He insisted they be put on right away.


There he is with all his new "train" stuff.


At my parents house he got a train book and that was it he didn't want to open any more. He kept going to Ryan to have him read it to him.


His great- grandma and grandparents got him a train table and train set.



The obsession continues!

1 comment:

Spirit of Adoption said...

WOW!!! THAT is quite the Christmas!!!! ; )