Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What's His Name...


I had a moment with Taylor tonight that was priceless... She was taking a shower and I was getting ready in the bathroom next to her for Life 101. She opens the door and out of nowhere says:
"How did you know his name was Chris?"
I reply with a confused, "What?"
She says, "How did you know daddy's name was Chris?"
Still not quite sure where she's going with this I say, "Uh, I asked him..."
She exclaims, "Oh (like a lightbulb has just gone off) I see so before I get married I'll ask him his name and that's how I'll know."

It sort of doesn't work quite like that Taylor... but hey she's got plenty of time :-)

5 comments:

Annalyn said...

Hahahaha, how sweet!

Wait... you mean... that's not how it works? Rats... ;)

Briana Almengor said...

Funny how little minds works, and frightening that they work in that direction sooo early. The boys (3 yrs.) have only just figured out that there are men and there are women, and they are different. And, that they can't be the mommies. :)

Anonymous said...

Seems to me it was quite a bit more complicated than that...

Tara said...

anonymous:

so true, so true!

Spirit of Adoption said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! thanks for sharing that! : )