Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving with the Jones'

We had a wonderful thanksgiving yesterday. One of the best in my minds. In the middle of my making garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole and homemade rolls, I helped Taylor make place cards. Each person at the table had a name card and inside Taylor finished the sentence, "I am thankful for you because..." It was very fun! Some of the finishing lines were because you are so cute, you are funny, you pick me up from school and Danae's favorite, you are pretty. For Chris it was because you play giant with me. Here's a picture of my mom's gorgeous table with Taylor's cards!




An attempt at getting a picture of my three before dinner...


After stuffing ourselves silly Trevor asked the boys to go play football. He of course was the first one finished and afterwards went to each boy at the table and said "You done? You play football with me?". The kids had a lot of fun playing football with the boys while the girls sat and digested our food :-) I feel a tradition coming on!





Later in the evening we went to my cousin Michelle's house for dessert. My mom is one of five kids and we often meet up for dessert on holidays. We also found out that Michelle (below with me) will be bringing another boy into our girl heavy family!


Cute one of Ryan & Danae


The younger generation of cousins minus Trevor, whose off in the corner throwing a tantrum!



The older generation of cousins minus Corbin, who we missed greatly! Can't wait to see you at Christmas! There are also two babies in belly's in that picture. Michelle in blue with a boy and Amy in brown with a girl! Like our attempt to all fit on one couch?

No comments: