Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ms. H

This month we've kept quite the busy pace. There's seems to be something about moving and gearing up to move again that is draining. But when I'm not busy being emotional about moving to Peoria in 2 weeks, I've been busy with some photography jobs. My friend Becky, who a year ago got me a job as a swim instructor to mom's and babies one day a week, this month offered me some jobs helping out this swim school with some various projects. I've done staff pictures, flier pictures and recently working on brochure and website pictures. So fun. I love that place!

Well a week ago I got a call from a girl, who works with Becky, wondering if I would take her Sr. pictures for her. I was honored and honestly a little nervous. There's something about having a d40 and being aware of it's limitations, along with a 50mm that won't autofocus with the d40, that keeps me desperate when taking these jobs. And well let's just say it how it is, this is her Sr. pictures! But God was kind and this sweet Christian gal was amazingly beautiful inside & out. I had so much fun her!






I have no idea who's jeep this is... It was just hanging out in the parking lot :)


This girl has so much personality! I loved it!


Thanks Hannah for the privilege of celebrating your Sr. year with you and giving me the honor of capturing it in pictures!

7 comments:

Filleman Family said...

Wow Tara - great pictures!

Brandy said...

Okay, so how lucky and I to have such a skilled photographer moving 15 minutes away and is my sister? Come on, girl, these are awesome!! Can't waith 'til you guys move (even though I know it's gonna be hard on you to leave behind such an amazing church family). I will always have a special place in my heart for Sovereign Grace - the first church I ever attended as a believer in Jesus Christ!

Janelle Shank said...

great pics tara!

Dad Jones said...

you should put this on Twitter too. What great photo's I wish you were doing this when my daughter graduated. Oh wait

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are fabulous. and what a beautiful model to work with. seriously, i love every pic. i was trying to say which was my favorite, and I can't decide because they all look great. you are one talented girl, Tara.

megan haughery said...

these are great tara! love that first shot with the backlight. nicely done.

Bethany said...

These are great. Senior girls are a treat to photograph. So fun. You did a great job.