Monday, June 08, 2009

Church Plant Sendoff

Well good news, I got my computer back up & running today and did not lose any pictures. However before I add anymore pictures to my computer I'm going to work on backing up the ones that are on there! You only need that scare once :)

I've been wanting to share this video that a girl Sarah did for our send off Sunday a week ago in Gilbert. I seriously bawled through the whole thing. She did such an amazing job! Not only does Sarah have one of the sweetest hearts for the Lord & the lost that I've seen in a long time but she is one talented girl! Sarah I'm so glad you & Matt are on this journey with us!

center>

2 comments:

Brandy said...

That was so powerful - I was choked up the entire time I watched it. God will do great things with Grace Church, I just know it!

Mandy Kershaw said...

Wow, I am all teared up. So amazing to see people obviously loving the Lord and loving one another. And to see your sweet smile when you waved to the camera just sums up the joy that God has given you through this process of moving and getting ready to reach the lost in the west valley. Praise God!