Monday, July 16, 2007

An uneventful Sunday

I usually post the drama on here. Let's face it, it's more fun to read and tell funny stories than ordinary ones. However, I wanted to take a post to say that I had a totally uneventful sunday morning yesterday! Praise God! The morning passed with few bad attitudes, Taylor took a shower (something new) and let me brush her hair without any tears and the kids didn't fight. We made it to church with time to spare and I even had a chance to pick up the house a little before we left, amazing! Then Trevor went into the nursery without any tantrums, it helped that Aunt Danae was working there. Whatcha doing for the rest of the year Danae? To top the morning off Rylee slept in the back through the entire message in my Mai Tai! I was so thankful for this kind of sunday!

No comments: