Sunday, September 02, 2007

Let the games begin



This isn't going to be just "another" year of enduring fantasy football. Oh no, this is THE year for fantasy football. Why you ask? Well because it's no longer Chris playing while I try my best to understand and act interested. This year I will have my own team in my own all girls league- Pigskins & Purses! It has been intense training with my husband for the past few days. Cheat sheets were not satisfactory... I had Chris sheets with notes of his scribbled everywhere and specific instructions of who/what position to draft in each round. We drafted last night and it was intense. You had 90 seconds to draft your pick and every other pick I rushed frantically to try to find the name and cross them off my list. Phew- two hours later I was ready for a bubble bath. I'm excited to have this in common with Chris this year... I'm also excited to win :-) Watch out girls!

4 comments:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

Lookin' forward to the competition! I wish I had thought to try a bubble bath. I was so wasted after the draft...

We will never thirst-because all that we need is found in Jesus said...

You GO!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds ridiculous!

Tara said...

anonymous:

yeah pretty much, lol!