Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Kids Concert

We've had so much fun with the kids the past couple of days! Tonight was no exception. Taylor got a little shuffle from my parents for Christmas. We put a bunch of worship songs on there to help her with her learning songs for Sunday Mornings. We also put a song called Fly To Your Heart, from the new Tinkerbell movie. Tonight after dinner the kids wanted to put on a concert for us. Something they like to do often. Well we put this song on and listened to her sing it for the first time. I was so impressed with my girl. So impressed that we had to call Papa and Nana over who live a mile away over. She's come a long way from the 4 yr old singing Peace Be To The Brothers :)


and just in case you have lots of time on your hands today you should watch the other two sing their songs...

Trevor's singing his favorite song on the Acts CD. One his daddy wrote :) The song gets a little long when you're watching an almost 4 yr old singing it. So be sure to skip to the end and watch his running man impersonation and his BIG ending.


Rylee's Singing her favorite Happy Day. This is pretty much how she is all day, a happy, bouncing, bundle of energy. She had us laughing with the hand wave to the audience :)

6 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

That was highly entertaining for my kids and myself. :)
Your kiddos are made for the stage.
I love how encouraging Taylor was for her younger brother and sister...so sweet and fun. Rylee was cracking me up..wow, alot of energy. I cracked up when she just picked up the system and took it across the room. Oh my!

Bethany said...

HI Tara, I found your blog through your FB. Your kids are so adorable. Little rock stars. My son Seth says Taylor is good she has a good voice. So cute.

Hey i think we are related in the 6 degree sort of way. My BIL is married to Nicole who's sister is Married to Becky whose husband's sister is married to your brother. Weird. small world. HEE HEE.

Fun meeting and talking with you

Hugs

Tara said...

Thanks Briana :) I know I was like rylee put it down...

Bethany- Tell Seth Taylor says thanks :) And yes you are right we've got six degree's going for sure!

Filleman Family said...

That is seriously impressive but really with those genes how could Taylor possibly not be talented. My second love to sing - he sings to himself all day long - it is precious (but not too pretty:).

Rebekah said...

Already told you how much I loved hearing Taylor sing, but had to add how SWEET the hug she gave to Trevor was! It's always a blessing to see one's kids loving and encouraging each other.

Tiffany said...

thanks for the great concert! :)