Thursday, January 08, 2009

Renewed



Today I leave for our Church's 5th Annual, Singles Retreat. I will be joining my husband, our church, and four others from the west coast. This has always been such a sweet time for me get away with the singles for an extended time and fellowship with the girls. Also, I enjoy watching my husband's hard work and preparation in action. This trip is a milestone in many ways. It is not only Chris and I's last single retreat, but really the last major thing Chris will do before we leave to plant. When he returns we will kick church planting prep into high gear. Again I find my emotions all over the place, sorrow mixed with excitement. I am so thankful for the ways the Lord has meet us each and every retreat and expect this one to be no exception! We'd appreciate your prayers this weekend!

No comments: