Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bippity Boppity Boutique



All week long we saw girls dressed up as princess' with their hair done, wearing a sash with the words Bippity Boppity Boutique on it. It didn't take Taylor long to figure out what it was and she proceeded to ask all week long if she could go. Little did she know that we already had her an appointment. One of the advantages of having a dramatic little girl is she makes your heart melt when she is thrilled beyond belief. Telling her she was going to the salon was one of those moments. I had already packed her Belle dress for the ocassion so she would have the complete package.



They offered a cool dude package for Trevor. I thought they said he'd get a mickey wand but really he had a mickey painted on the back of his head. I didn't get any great shots of that...personally I didn't think it looked all the great either. One person asked me if his head was bleeding- haha! But the paint and confetti all over his head was a huge hit and mess I might add! It took quite a few washed to get it all out.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I can't believe how old Taylor looks! That is so awesome that you did that for her. She IS a little princess in my book! And Trevor's hair is crazy...at least he was a good sport.

Briana Almengor said...

What a pretty girl! She must have loved it, feeling so much like a princess!