Thursday, July 27, 2006

Burned Belly

Today I did something I have managed to do with all my pregnancies. With only a few weeks left I was starting to get proud, thinking, "not this time I have learned my lesson". Nope. Today I was baking oatmeal raisin cookies and as I was scooping them onto a plate my protruding belly got in the way and was burned on the cookie sheet. Ouch! Now I have a nice red mark across my belly, goes great with the stretch marks really. So long bikini days ;-)

The cookies however, turned out wonderfully... worth the burn mark for sure!!

3 comments:

Karen Hevesy said...

Owww!!! I hate burns above any household injury. I hate them because I've had several, but never on my stomach..eeek!

anne said...

I have a nice red mark too to accompany my stretch marks!! I parked the car too close to one side of our garage and scraped against the reycycling can...ouch! My bikini days were gone after the first baby!! Ah well !!

Tara said...

haha yeah my bikini days were gone a LONG time ago too :-)