Friday, July 28, 2006

To The Ladies of Twentyfour:seven

Thank you so much for the gift I received from you tonight! I was blown away! I can hardly wait for the massage, pedicure & afternoon out! Looks like she really is going to have to wait a few more weeks. Just in opening the book tonight when Erin handed it to me brought tears to my eyes... so I waited till I got home and found a nice quiet place to read it alone and cry :-) Thank You so much for the words of encouragement. I am deeply humbled by them. What Godly young women you all are and it is my greatest privilege to be apart of serving twentyfour:seven. Thank you for your example to ME as you life out your single life with passion, wholly devoted to the Lord, seeking to glorify him!

~To God Be The Glory~

See you in a week!

No comments: