Saturday, July 22, 2006

Introducing My Friend Melinda

I'd like to introduce you to my friend Melinda. She is an amazing women who attends Sovereign Grace Gilbert. Chris has been friends with her & her husband Sam for almost 10 yrs (right Melinda?). They graciously added me into their friendship when we got married! She is a mother of five ( two who she recently adopted from Russia), breast cancer survivor and is now fighting Chronic Mylogenous Leukemia. What you'll find at her blog is that she is full of faith, loves the Lord and well,is hilarous! Chris & I love the Macranes and have the upmost respect for them. And as you'll see on her profile they love us as well.... or at least our music :-)

You can meet her here.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Tara, your gracious comments were a blessing to me. You and your family are a joy to me and mine! We love you AND your music!