Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Taylor's Words...

Taylor has been really into being a mommy & wife one day. Which I appreciate, we are seeking to build biblical femininty into our daughter at a young age. Well tonight driving home from getting frozen yogurt, it was for the kids really ;-) She says to Chris & I out of nowhere, you know one day when I get older I'm going to pack up all my stuff and say bye mommy, bye daddy and move into my own house with my husband. Well I'm not sure if it was the moment she chose or my nine month pregnant hormones but hearing her say that and the reality of it more than likely being true brought many tears to my eyes. Thankfully Chris held up fine and was able to continue the conversation with her :-) Oh how precious time is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how cute.