Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Some Random Pics...

Today I had over 200 photos to download from our camera! I could hardly believe it. Here are a few recent pictures.

All I could hear was "mama" over and over. Trevor had gotten into the laundry room and managed to close the door. Thankfully, at this point he is unable to open doors. When I came to the rescue this is what I found! He had managed to tip the basket over and crawl inside... somewhere along the line he also found a plastic spoon :-)


Last week Chris made a memory with the kids by building a family fort. The kids had so much fun climbing in and out! Taylor is still talking about family fort night!


On that same family fort night I caught this cute picture of Trevor & Chris... that's milk on his Trevor's chin by the way


Taylor is obsessed with my belly. She is constantly touching and rubbing my belly. She'll ask "what's the baby doing now? Is she sleeping, eating?" Then when she moves or kicks Taylor laughs hysterically.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Great pictures, love the first one!

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww!

Mr. and Mrs. said...

Too cute! I used to love forts when I was little... I love the idea of making them with my kiddies! :-P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm a huge Sara Groves fan too!

anne said...

aww I love these!!!