Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Off To Cali...

Well, we are, almost, all packed for our trip tomorrow to California. My goodness, I forgot how much work goes into packing four people :-) The Daukas' are headed out to San Diego to attend Together 06'. Four Sovereign Grace churches in the west are gathering for a weekend long conference, much like old celebration days (for those who know what that is). I'm looking forward to the conference and the change in weather!! Pray for us... Our long trip with the kids (last year Trevor cried for three hours striaght, no joke!) an extra measure of Grace for me as I tot along two little ones pregnant while Chris works at the conference & most importantly that God would meet us in new fresh ways. We will be hearing from Mark Mullery who will speak on the book of Hebrews & why Christ is better. I will give a report when we return!

1 comment:

Spirit of Adoption said...

I look forward to hearing about your time....and am quite impressed that you are going on a trip at 33 wks preg with 2 little ones!!!! I'm not so sure I'd be up for that!! Hope and pray your time is met with the nearness of the LORD!