Sunday, March 25, 2007

Friend for Rylee

On Saturday we hung out with my friend Lory and her new baby Ellie. We took a short trip to target. I say short because we forgot it was saturday and that's the wrong day to be walking around target! So we grabbed our stuff and came back to my house. When we got home I put Rylee on the floor and it took only a few minutes for her to notice baby Ellie sleeping in the corner. Once she spotted her she quickly crawled to the corner and was all over her with excitment!

Wow I can't believe how big Rylee has gotten! Seeing the two together made me realize how much Rylee has grown.

I put Rylee in her bumbo seat to try to keep her from mauling her new friend. That only sort of worked...


Lory was kind and agreed to let Taylor hold her with my help. While Taylor was holding her she snuggled up to her head and whispered "Oh I love her just as much as I love Rylee" It was so sweet. Lory and I realized that at some point Taylor could be babysitting her.

1 comment:

Lory said...

I love this picture! Taylor is so sweet. It's so fun to think of our kids growing up together!