Friday, March 23, 2007

MRI Results

Yet I will rejoice. Habakkuk 3:18
This is how to deal with God. Praise Him before you are delivered. Praise Him for what is coming. Adore Him for what He is going to do. I do not think there is a sweeter song in God's ear than the song of one who blesses Him for grace that has not yet been tasted, who blesses Him for answers that have not been received but are sure to come. (Beside Still Waters)

I have been focusing on these words this week. As I've waited for the results to see if I had MS or not I have praised him for the answers I did not have but knew were coming. Either way they would be from the Lord and his good hand. I found out yesterday that everything looked good! My brain looks great... whether it's working properly or not well, the verdict is still out on that. But as I picked up a birthday cake yesterday from costco to find out that I have put not only a wrong pick up date but a wrong name as well I was assured that no my brain does not always work properly :-)
I was given a referral to a neurologist who is also a chiropractor to further investage the cause of my symptoms. I should be seeing him in a few weeks. Thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise Jesus! I am so glad to hear about the results. Good luck with that "mom brain" thing (I loved your blog on that). I haven't figured out a way to get my old brain back yet...I guess we'll have to give it up to the Lord.

Spirit of Adoption said...

Oh Wow, Tara!!! I haven't been on blogs lately, so I was out of the loop on this one! I'm so thankful to the Lord for His mercies (though His mercies would still be SO GOOD if the news had been different!)!!! Thankful for His kindness in giving you such grace to trust Him!!! Just you sharing about the MRI made me want to run around outside and stretch out my arms - what an experience!!! Yeah....they'll definitely be sedating Samuel for that!!!

Keep us posted on what you find out!!!
praying for the Lord to give wisdom and discernment to those caring for you!!