Thursday, March 08, 2007

My New Friend-edited

Meet my new friend...




An evenflo gate! We've been looking for a gate wide enough to fit our walls for awhile now! None of the ones at babies- r -us or target worked. We gave up hope until a month ago when we visited Chris' brother and wife (thx- Jeff & Brandy) and saw a gate at their house. They gave us this website and we were off and running. It arrived a few days ago and I LOVE it! It helps keep Trevor out of trouble. Well some trouble...Trevor's a smart boy and if he can't get into trouble in the kitchen and living room he'll find it elsewhere. Since the new gate he has been more curious about what's behind closed doos. I've found him in the bathroom playing in the toliet, in my bedroom smearing lipstick everywhere. Oh yeah and he found some crayons in Taylor's room and, no he didn't color with it, he ate it! So I've concluded that I need not only one gate but a few... maybe a big playard to coral him in all day :-)

trev, as you can see, is not to fond of the gate...


often I'll find him on the other side saying "up, please" again & again. It helps that he's so darn cute!!!

3 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

ahhhhaaa! That might be our next friend too! : ) Do ya wanna give the website? ; )

Rory said...

Hey, OUR family has been trying to find a gate like this, too!! What IS the website?!! :)

krysten said...

check with Jon & Lory P. i just gave them our gate like that to give to you guys.